Insight Advisory Group offers fixed price Accounting and Taxation, Consulting and Financial Planning service. It suits small to medium-sized business owners who are looking for proactive advice to grow and manage their business. Our Fixed Price service starts from as little as $3,000 per annum. Our Services involve a project or monthly fee commitment and begins with a minimum of two meetings with you per year. Once set up, the monthly fee removes the need for a large end of year accounting bill.
Compliance$3,000 per annum
- Entry level service suited to small businesses who want to complete their annual Tax Returns and Financial Statements but do not need assistance to grow their business and they wish to complete their own BAS, FBT Returns and PAYG Reconciliations.
- Annual Financial Statement Preparation
- Tax Return Preparation and Lodgement
- Tax Planning Review (in April-June)
- Unlimited Phone Support (brief phone calls only)
Advisory$3,000 per annum +
- Suits small to medium-sized business owners who are looking for proactive advice to grow and manage their business. Once set up, the monthly fee removes the need for a large end of year accounting bill. Our clients find this very useful for managing their cash flow.
- Includes all items listed in Compliance +
- Preparation and Lodgement of BAS
- Review of PAYG Instalments
- Quarterly Review of Management Figures*
- Maintain Fixed Assets Register and Calculate Depreciation
- Provision of Annual Financials to Bank
- Budgets Reviewed Quarterly
- Quarterly Management Reports and Review of KPIs*
- Quarterly Business Strategy Meeting Attendance (1hr)*
- *Tasks will take place Quarterly
Improvement$3,000 per annum +
- Suits businesses who want the services of a part-time CFO. This service will challenge you and your business to move to the next level. This package is tailored to meet the needs of each individual business. Match our business requirements as and when you need them.
- Includes all items listed in Advisory +
- Annual Strategic Planning Meeting
- Annual 3 Way Forecasts and Profit Plan
- Annual Benchmarking Analysis (where available)
- Business Performance Health Check
- Profit and Loss Actual vs Budget Report
- Meeting/Discussion with Bank Manager (where required)
- Meet with your OR our Financial Planners (1 hr Annual Review)
- *Tasks will take place Monthly
EnhancementLet's Review Your Needs
- If you and/or your business require additional services that are not included in one of the standard packages or you simply want to customise the entire package to suit your business needs, we are happy to discuss your requirements in more detail and tailor a package just for you.
Regular PROACTIVE advice and reporting
- Current data on what is happening in your business
- You can view current trends as they occur
- You are able to take any necessary corrective action sooner rather than later
- Supply financial institutions with up to date information to support loan applications
- You get a regular update on your financial position rather than waiting until the end of the financial year
Accounting Fees Paid Monthly / Quarterly
- Easier cash flow management
- No surprises
GST Taken Care Of
- BAS are prepared and lodged by professionals
Timely Preparation of Year-End Financial Statements and Tax Returns
- Peace of mind that your Tax Returns are lodged on time and prepared by professionals
Enhanced Tax Planning
- We know how your business is going and can recommend tax strategies and forecast your tax
Your Complimentary Inclusions
How long has it been since you reviewed your loans? If it’s been more than 12 months, it’s been too long. Our Lending Specialists will review your current loan facilities and let you know if there any opportunities for you to start saving money.
Annual Business and Personal Needs Review.
When you are working towards achieving your goals, it’s important to conduct review of these targets to ensure that you are heading in the right direction and taking the right steps to achieve them.
Regular Email Newsletter.
There are so many changes going on in the world and it can be difficult to keep up with them all. Our email newsletter keeps you apprised on the issues that are important to you and also includes upcoming free seminar and event information.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“Very thorough in all aspects of your work. Should have engaged you years ago.”
“Extremely professional company, and happy to recommend to anyone requiring accounting / business services.”
“Really pleased with the service that Matt, Joanne and the team provided. Will certainly be recommending to family and friends.”
“I couldn’t be happier with the professional and friendly service we receive every day.”
“I have been a client of Insight for many years, and have always been looked after very well indeed.”
Do you have a question?
Level 1, 1109 Hay Street
WEST PERTH WA 6005
WEST PERTH WA 6872
+618 6315 2700
start your journey
With insight and guidance, you can achieve the lifestyle you deserve.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation