he Perth company with the quirky name; 3 Monkeys Audiovisual, has grown from a fledgling business run from the owner’s attic to a multi-million dollar enterprise about to move into its own uber-modern showroom in Bayswater.
Owner Francis Fragomeni says Insight Advisory Group has been right alongside it every step of the way, providing an impressive range of services from business advice to bookeeping and payroll.
He explains the relationship started in the year 2000 when Insight principal Domenic Manno introduced him to a business opportunity; the chance to become a partner in an audio hire company. That business grew, even developing a sales division before Francis sold his share and moved into wholesaling.
There is a saying, that relationships in life, and business, support and connect people, and allow them to grow all aspects of their lives, and that has never been more so, than with the former owners of the highly successful WA company Pumpnseal Australia.
When we consider family business dynasties, there’s probably few as quintessentially West Australian or as
diverse as the cray fishing Thompson family from the seaside town of Cervantes. Read more here …
Insight’s support for Amaroo stretches from tax advice, to business strategies, and managing the company’s payroll.
The 2020-21 Federal Budget is a road to recovery paved with cash.
Key initiatives include:
• Personal income tax cuts from 1 July 2020
• A $4 billion ‘JobMaker’ Hiring Credit to encourage businesses to take on additional employees aged 16 to 35 years old
• $110 billion in infrastructure investment over 10 years
• Immediate deductions for business investment in capital assets
• Changes to how companies can manage losses
• Access to generous tax concessions for a wider range of businesses
Family companies are an Insight speciality and clients are often second and third generation family members who have taken over the reins of the family business.