The 2020-21 Federal Budget is a road to recovery paved with cash.
Key initiatives include:
• Personal income tax cuts from 1 July 2020
• A $4 billion ‘JobMaker’ Hiring Credit to encourage businesses to take on additional employees aged 16 to 35 years old
• $110 billion in infrastructure investment over 10 years
• Immediate deductions for business investment in capital assets
• Changes to how companies can manage losses
• Access to generous tax concessions for a wider range of businesses
Family companies are an Insight speciality and clients are often second and third generation family members who have taken over the reins of the family business.
Insight’s Expertise Ignites LITT Start-Up – Launched in April, has 4000 users and those numbers are growing. Social Media Reimagined.
When it comes to money, some things stay relevant regardless of your generation. This article provides five financial tips that all generational groups can benefit from.
Whether it’s taking a more active interest in our superannuation, starting to build an investment portfolio, or even trying our hands at playing the stock market, we can all benefit by understanding the language and key concepts of investing. Here’s a quick introduction.