This article discusses the Baby Boomer generation and why their exit from the workforce will leave a large impact on the Australian economy. – Baby boomers: How their retirement will affect the economy.
Retirement should be a time to wind down and enjoy life, however there are a few important topics often overlooked when planning for retirement. This article explains three of these aspects including re-contribution strategies, death nominations and having a spending policy in place. – Retirement planning: 3 things to remember.
The 2020-21 Federal Budget is a road to recovery paved with cash.
Key initiatives include:
• Personal income tax cuts from 1 July 2020
• A $4 billion ‘JobMaker’ Hiring Credit to encourage businesses to take on additional employees aged 16 to 35 years old
• $110 billion in infrastructure investment over 10 years
• Immediate deductions for business investment in capital assets
• Changes to how companies can manage losses
• Access to generous tax concessions for a wider range of businesses