Take charge of your assets with estate planning.
Although the thought of creating a will or planning the succession of your estate may seem depressing, it can actually bring great peace of mind. After all, you’ve spent your life working hard to earn all that you have. You should have the right and the privilege of distributing your assets according to your wishes.
At Insight Financial Partners, we can help you set up a well-thought out plan for your estate. We’ll listen to your objectives, present you with workable options and create the best possible plan to meet your needs. Our advisors are experts in everything from estate tax planning to business succession.
Insight Financial partners can help you:
- Navigate both personal and familial obligations
- Understand the tax implications and benefits that will affect your assets
- Identify life insurance options to offer additional relief for your family
- Prepare any necessary business succession plans
We will also work with you and your Lawyer to:
- Set up asset appraisals to determine the value of your estate
- Plan the distribution of your assets
- Complete financial estate documentation
- Draft necessary financial aspects to include in your will
- Ensure dependents will be cared for in the event of your passing
Careful Estate Planning starts with the completion of a will.
Why is a Will Important?
A will is a necessary component of estate planning, as it clearly outlines your wishes in the event of your passing. It also provides the family with peace of mind.
Losing a loved one is stressful time. Having a will in place for family to follow will help to alleviate some of that stress, while ensuring that your assets and dependents are properly cared for. Without a will, your family will be confronted with many issues that may not be within their best interest.
Within a will, there are several protections that can provide your beneficiaries with peace of mind. For example, a will typically designates a clear guardian for family members under the age of 18. Without a written will, these dependents will be assigned a guardian by the State.
Drafting a will is a simple procedure that costs very little, yet can pay large dividends in peace of mind. However, it’s important to have your will reviewed by a financial advisor to ensure that the financial implications expressed by your will maximise your assets.
Insight Wealth will ensure that your will:
- Addresses all tax implications
- Protects against potential bankruptcy or debt issues
- Offers positive financial gains for your family
- Eliminates the possibility for dispute
Creating a written will is one of the most important steps in estate planning. Don’t leave this to chance.
Talk to our Advisors about your will and its financial implications today.
This content contains general advice. It does not take account of your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider talking to a Financial Adviser before making any financial decisions.